sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR March 26th, 2014

Started by Liz, March 21, 2014, 12:00:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Liz

Roleplaying Deadline
11:59:59 PM on March 26nd, 2014
Click Here To Check Your Time zone

SEW WAR Owner
Whitney Marret
The Owner handles the bookings for WAR and its PPV's.

SEW WAR General Manager
Kira Darland
The GM handles the bookings for WAR and its PPV's.

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE SEW OFFICE

SEF Talent Director/Executive Producer
A Native Americano
The Director works with all talent helping them to fit in where they need to be while the producer's job is to compile every talent's promotional material for SEW into one show based off the booked card.

Event Staff
Click Here

Venue
Philips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia

Theme Music

Opening Match: Singles
Taylor Andrews vs. Abigail Wyatt
Referee: Tom Walker

Match #2: Triple Threat
Marcus Dollars vs Jeremy Ward vs Jax O'Bannon
Referee: Doug Melvin

Daddy Mack Presents an SEF Production of Mack's Best Wrestle X Moments

Main Event: Tag Team Match
Phoenix Winterborn & A Native Americano w/Elizabeth Marret v. Simon Lee Nash w/Taylor Andrews & Matt Ward w/Larissa

Card Is Subject To Change

Marijuana Man

Earlier Today

Walking out of the Wayne County jail house is Shane Mack a.k.a. Daddy Mack a.k.a. The Mack with his long hair a bit dry and hanging wild down the long sleeved grey shirt he wears. His blue jeans rustling as he swaggers down with his smile faded and those baby blue eyes a bit distant from where he physically is. A pair of brown leather boots on his feet with his pants tucked into them roughly and his steps echo across the cement walk to the limousine parked outside the jail. His shirt hanging over his jeans slightly and pulls up to show a dark brown leather belt as Mack leans on the back door he opens to look back at the jail house he spent the night in. A slight nod side to side of no way as Mack looks back like he ain't going back, then climbs into the limo and shuts the door. The cold, sunny day in Detroit fades to black and now we go LIVE...

...to WAR on location at the Philips Arena in Atlanta Georgia where Greg Boone stands in the parking lot eagerly awaiting someone.

"Mack was last thought to be on a tour to head into Wrestle X, but do to some extreme circumstances we got word he is going to be here tonight. No telling when Mack will show up, so I'll be waiting to see when he does and try to get word from him about what is going on. So stay tuned in folks and let's get on with the show."

And with that the view switches inside to ringside with rowdy fans screaming.

"WELCOME TO WAR!!!"

Is what the voice of SEF shouts from his usual position at the commentators table sitting ringside on the opposite side of the steel ramp leading down from the stage under the SEFTRON.

"Nick Miller here with you all on the last WAR and the last event before the biggest show of the year."

Shady Smack at ringside takes a break from guzzling Jim Beam to say.

"Yea, so let's get on with it cause it ain't nothing special without Mack."

Nick says.

"Well...Mack is being honored tonight with highlights of his past Wrestle X matches and I hear our CEO is going to present him the ceremony. A good looking tag match that could get out of control is also tonight with a triple threat match in the middle of the night, but first we see a new girl take on the Women's X Diva Champion."

Opening Match: Singles
Taylor Andrews vs. Abigail Wyatt
Referee: Tom Walker

Abigail tries to stalk her opponent, but Taylor drives her into a corner burying a shoulder to the Wyatt's midsection. Taylor backing off on a four count to let Abigail fly out for a clothesline. The Golden Gal ducking and drops Abigail with a neckbreaker. Taylor rolls up to leap and stomp her foot on Abigail's head, then pulls her up into a scooping body slam. The Golden Gal heading up to the top rope for a senton bomb on Abigail and leaps up a bit cocky. Abigail trying to get up, but Taylor springing off the ropes with a shining wizard to the Wyatt's head. Taylor popping up to leap into a standing moonsault and makes the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! The Golden Gal springs up to kick Abigail in her head, then yanks her up into a front facelock. Abigail twists out to drive a elbow to Taylor's head and runs to the ropes springing back into a dropkick. Taylor ducking and rolls up to stalk Abigail and hits her with a superkick to the jaw. The Golden Gal heads up top to deliver a 450 splash and make the pin to win.

Winner: Taylor Andrews

As Foxy, Foxy plays over the pa and Taylor struts her stuff over the fallen Wyatt we hear Nick Miller spread his voice.

"What a opening contest with Taylor showing up the new girl and wearing her out in a fast paced match. But up now folks is our next inductee into the SEF Hall of Fame and its a huge one."

The ring cleared and the arena now echoes the sound of a old classic theme in wrestling arenas around the world.

Sexy Boy plays over the pa bringing the crowd to a huge pop and ovation for the Heartbreak Kid himself, Shawn Michaels, who comes stepping out to his own beat as always. Shawn dropping to his knees for his prayer to the lord, then he skips up to head down the ramping slapping a few outstretched hands while donning a straw hat, camo vest, blue jeans, and camo muck boots. Samantha Winters in the ring with a microphone and she hands it to Shawn after he pops out of his muscle pose. Shawn ignoring Samantha's advances to stand center stage in the middle of the ring lifting up the mic.

"Well look who's back in SEF and what a honor to be the next inductee in the hall of fame. Been a while since I was in a SEF ring, but I remember some good times. Like when we resurrected DX or I won the SEF Title and so many more. I'll try to tell a few more this Sunday, if I remember any, so until then boys and girls, just two more words for ya..."

Shawn holds the mic up and on cue the whole crowd shouts.

"SUCK IT!"

Then Sexy Boy plays again and Shawn tosses the mic to Samantha on his way out of the ring. He heads up the aisle and from the back comes Marcus Dollars out for his match which is next. Shawn letting him by, but Marcus making a snide remark it seems, though it is let go by Shawn. Marcus pulling Shawn around to yell.

"YOU HEAR ME SON?"

Shawn looking at Marcus like the kid lost his mind and then Jax O'Bannon comes out. Jax acting like he is some sort of hero and puts a hand to Shawn's chest like he got this. Shawn looking down sort of confused and slaps Jax with a right hand spinning the O'Bannon around. Marcus backs up and gets hit with Sweet Chin Music, then Shawn skips up on the stage and to the back leaving the crowd chanting.

"HBK...HBK...HBK..."

Jax reeling as he stumbles towards the ring and Nick Miller says.

"HBK setting a couple kids straight after their disrespect and now its time for the triple-, oh, here comes Jeremy Ward to get in on some early action."

Jeremy running out to clobber Jax across his back, then runs him into the ring steps. The referee starting the match since it is technically no DQ rules.

Match #2: Triple Threat
Marcus Dollars vs Jeremy Ward vs Jax O'Bannon

Jeremy rolls Jax in the ring and climbs in to stalk him for a powerbomb. Jax rolls back for a hurricanrana, but Jeremy counters into a style clash maneuver. Jeremy rolling Jax into the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! The Ward gets up kicking at Jax when Marcus rolls to stand up on the ropes using them for support. Jeremy runs over for a clothesline, but gets backdropped over the top. The Ward lands on the apron and Marcus spins around with a hard right to send Jeremy to the floor on his back. Marcus turns to send a boot into Jax's head, then lifts the O'Bannon up to deliver a sort of spinning neckbreaker. The Dollars kid moves into the pin to win the match.

Winner: Marcus Dollars

(Rock) Superstar plays over the pa bringing the lights down with a single spotlight shining on the stage. SEF CEO, Elizabeth Marret, steps into the light as purple and red lights flash around the arena. Marcus rolls out of the ring staring at his boss who just moves down the ramp in stiletto high heeled boots mostly covered by black flared dress pants hugging her booty just right. A matching jacket buttoned up under her breasts with a white blouse revealing that mommy cleavage making her a irresistible milf. That ruby red hair hanging down her shoulders with curls bouncing as she steps confidently down the ramp. ANA coming out on the stage in his swat gear to follow Liz makes Marcus not even think about looking wrong at the CEO. ANA stays at ringside after holding the ropes for Liz to enter the ring over the middle rope. Liz getting a microphone from Samantha and stands in the middle of the ring letting the crowd cheer her on. The CEO with a bright smile and the crowd mixed between their boss and now rally on for Mack. Liz nodding yes and waits for them to settle down a bit before lifting the mic up to speak. A devious grin across her face like she knows something no one else does while the CEO speaks soft and sweet, but stern.

"Since Mack can't be here, or oops, I mean, he is off on a "tour", I am here to do justice to the man that made SEF. Daddy Mack, oh my lord, what a dreamboat and a supreme physical specimen. Oh William, you wowed us all and we'll see what you can do this Sunday, but now let's see what you did in years past at the biggest show of the year."

Elizabeth Marret Presents a SEF Production of Mack's Best Wrestle X Moments

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_6n2KJlSPw&list=PLKPHoS0wQ1ly1bcPwoytBUf1CWa0FdhKC&feature=share&index=155

Liz motioning to the SEFTRON which lights up as the arena lights darken a bit and Hero plays over the pa. Across the screen we see highights from every Wrestle X starting with the very first from oh six. Daddy Mack in action tagging out to Bubba Ray only to turn around and superkick the Dudley costing them the Tag Titles, then flash forward to renewing a rivalry with Matt Matlock in the first main event of the biggest show of the year. Mack dazzling like no one else can pulling out the highspots and so much more, then the next year we see Michael McMoney trying to outshine Mack only to get shown up and Da Shows Ova. Round two with McMoney is to follow as he and Mack had back to back matches at the biggest show of the year and Mack stomped McMoney down both times. In oh nine we see Mack and Viper's first showdown at the biggest show of the year and a superb match, but one many say Mack held back on for he would never retire, though Mack pulled out the performance of a lifetime as he always does. A great match it was stealing the show with a very controversial finish that saw Viper slap the mat for a tap out to the Show Strangla at the same time he had Mack rolled up for the pin. Skip ahead three years we find the rematch for Mack and Viper at the biggest show of the year with Mack returning to victory over his old friend sending him to the shadows once again. A showstealing match again and the next year Mack and Viper did it again for their third round at Wrestle X in a epic contest that didn't just steal the show, but overshadowed everyone else. A good night to be a fan as this teaser is getting the crowd riled up and comes to an end on the tron. The music dying down too and Liz smiling big and says a few words about this Sunday adding some convolution.

"This Sunday makes number seven for Mack to enter the biggest show of the year. Will The Showsteala even show up for he may have you all under the impression he isn't wanting to be here, perhaps in reality he isn't allowed to be here!?!"

Liz smirking a bit arrogant as the crowd buzzes loud over this mixed message from the CEO who says.

"Its still going to be a huge night and this Sunday will see some never before seen moments sure to make-"

The tron lights up showing Greg Boone running out of the arena to see a limo pull up backstage. The interviewer knocking on the window yelling.

"Mack, you in there?"

In the ring we see Liz looking on and wondering who is in the limo and Nick Miller is heard chiming in from ringside.

"I wonder if it is Mack in that limo and what the hell was our CEO alluding to about not being here and no showsteala this Sunday!?! Perhaps we'll find out after our last break of the night!?!"

Main Event: Tag Team Match
Phoenix Winterborn & A Native Americano w/Elizabeth Marret v. Simon Lee Nash w/Taylor Andrews & Matt Ward w/Larissa

Phoenix in the corner conferring with ANA who looks past his partner to the opposite corner at Simon Lee Nash and Matt Ward. Larissa in their corner with Taylor Andrews inconspicuous by her absence. Liz in the corner of her old man who sends Phoenix to the middle of the ring to start the match against Simon. Phoenix calling for a lock up and engages Simon to force him into a side headlock. The American Tradition trying for a running bulldog, but Simon shoving Phoenix to the ropes and leaps to catch Winterborn with a dropkick. Simon up to stomp on Phoenix, kick him in the head and chest, then drops a elbow to the SEW Champs chest. The son of Nash rolling Phoenix into a front facelock holding him on the mat to try and ground Winterborn. Phoenix fighting to his knees and swings punches to Simon's midsection, then Winterborn tries twisting out. Simon kicks Phoenix in his midsection and carries him over in a suplex, then rolls to his corner making the tag. The son of Nash pulling Phoenix up in an armbar as Matt jumps in to kick to Winterborn in his midsection. Matt lifting Phoenix up and over his shoulder to drop on his knees in a back breaker cracking Winterborn's back across Ward's shoulder. Phoenix is let off to roll on to his stomach as Matt leaps up dropping a knee to the back of Winterborn's head. Matt turns him over into the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout! Liz is on the apron complaining to the ref which brings Larissa over to yank the CEO down and get in her face. Liz let's loose a slap to Larissa and shoves her face into the ringpost while Matt is clobbering Phoenix across his back. Taylor Andrews runs down to tackle Liz to the floor bringing both women into a rolling brawl. Phoenix shoves Matt away and Simon tags in, but ANA makes the tag slapping Winterborn hard. ANA whips Phoenix into Simon who spears down Winterborn while the native one sends Matt outside to the floor. Simon getting up to eat a boot to the face and stagger back to the ropes to spring into ANA who rips the son of Nash up into a jumping spiral powerbomb. ANA pulls Simon up whipping him to the ropes and nails Justice to go for the pin and pick up the win.

Winner: ANA

Liz rolling Taylor in the ring now and slides in after her as Phoenix gets up, then Shepard Of Fire comes over the pa.

ANA looking up with a grimace turned almost to a grin as Mack comes swaggering out with his smile still lost. Black Bob and J X Cash follow him in leather cuts and baggy jeans while Mack sports what we saw him in earlier today. Taylor manages to escape and Liz looking to Mack not sure what is going on while Phoenix is even more dumbstruck. Bob and X come sliding in first making Phoenix jump for ANA who beats Winterborn to the punch. Bob all over Winterborn's back with clubbing blows as Mack climbs in the ring to grab Liz by the small of her back gently pulling her close to him. Bob and ANA whip Phoenix into X who drops Winterborn with a spinning heel kick, then heads up top to deliver the Detroit Drop. Bob rips Phoenix up into the Back Alley Bomb and then holds him up with X's help. ANA nails Justice on Phoenix and gets up in a roar, then smirks at Mack shaking his hand. Liz confused, clings to Mack who still shows no smile while keeping the CEO close to him. The crowd is all up in chaos with cheers and chants not sure what is going, but knows this is a huge moment. ANA with a microphone now and stands in the center of the ring  holding it up to lay down the law down after putting down the poser.

"Don't worry Mack, we got your back through all this and your fist won't have to lift up until its ready to be unleashed."

ANA nodding respectfully to Mack who just nods back with a glance as if to say ok, then the native directs his attention to the world watching.

"When push comes to shove, true alliances shine bright and the brothers in arms come back together to make sure the truest love stands together. I am but a man who helped an old friend play a part, to draw out the leeches of this industry. I am not A Native Americano for that name is only a spirit thought up by the leader of the Renegades of Peace, by Mack. All intimate moments with Liz were Mack and that purely beautiful woman is only his. Liz was brainwashed by that golden slut Tina to "choose" others as the new era of SEF."

Liz looks on confused and in awe almost as this appears to be sinking into her muddled mind. ANA, or whoever this man speaking is, now reveals himself.

"I sacrificed myself weeks ago to help Mack, to help the renegades, to help SEF truly be saved from the disease that tried infiltrating this empire. Viper is who I was for now I am just a renegade here for my friends, for my brothers and sisters, for this great company to ride higher than before. I ride for you Mack, with Bob, with X, we got your back and we'll make sure no one gets close to any lady in our band, especially the real queen."

Viper shaking Mack's hand and hands him the mic, then stands at his side. Liz looking down all muddled still and Mack keeps her close to himself with an arm around her shoulders squeezing her with compassion. Mack lifting the mic to his mouth surrounded by a bit of stubble on his face and still no smile is seen from him.

"I knew something was amiss since we rang in this new year which is why I never did celebrate at some big party. Last night I had a few hours to think, to reflect on what I saw coming, but even I could not imagine being persecuted for a crime I did not commit. All Mack ever committed to was loving a good woman and being here for our kids, plus giving a show that no man or woman can compare to. I may have gave some lil girls a few rides, or rather let them ride along to try and learn a few things, but Mack never showed love to them. Now I detest those tramps who will all repent for their sins against this woman with me who retained her virtue. All those girls wish they were as strong as my Lizzy, they are jealous of the fact that this woman is as close to perfect as a woman can be. She may have been brainwashed to turn against me, but all I have to do is stare into those sweet eyes..."

Mack lowering the mic and takes his arm from around Liz to lift her chin up, so he can stare into those blue eyes with a hint of green hazel around the pupil. Liz with a couple tears rolling down her cheeks and Mack laying a kiss on her red lips, then wipes the tears away and pulls her close to his chest. The CEO placing a hand on Mack's chest as the man, her man, lifts the mic up with almost a snarl.

"I stare in those eyes and see my sweet child, remembering childhood memories I thought I may never remember. We may have nearly lost each other, but we never did and now there is no force in existence that can keep us apart. Wrestle X will still go on with The Showsteala and there you will all see what is coming, but the night after is when we set into motion the real story to unfold. In time you will all see the reality some of you may never see. Like the hicks from Louisiana or Illinois, and some wannabe from Missouri, or whatever rock they crawled from under. They can die in the slums repenting for the mess they tried to leave us in while we take our empire so far over them, the shadow we cast will truly bury them all. It is time to let it out, but for tonight it is time to go to rest, so I leave you all with this to think about. What is it you most cherish in life? Do you value your love or is hate all that matters, all that you love? If it is hate, then all you haters will be eradicated, you will repent, for all that matters is love. To bring an end to the pain by our Show of Peace."

And on that line we hear Blaze Of Glory play over the pa with the SEFTRON showing a video of famous outlaws with clips from the film Young Guns. Liz still clinging to Mack who stands tall with X and Bob behind him while Viper remains there to have their backs as well while Nick Miller wraps up the show.

"What a emotional bit by Mack who is fired up like we ain't seen from him in a while. Wrestle X this Sunday is definitely gonna have The Showsteala making it a must watch event, so we'll see ya there folks, have a goodnight."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ERSVtU571k&feature=share&list=PLKPHoS0wQ1ly1bcPwoytBUf1CWa0FdhKC&index=161

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock