Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 25, 2014, 02:53:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

21 Guests, 1 User
William Mack

SEF was Founded on February 16th, 2002 at 2 am on MSN Groups and later moved to Aimoo in December 2008 before SEF became its own network in 2011
The fed separated in 2013 to form SEW & SEF became open for business to any other fed wanting on the network then in 2014 all feds were merged into SEF:WUN

"Home of Champions & Controversy"..."The Anti-Authority of e-Fedding"..."a real throwback to ol' school fun"..."We don't hate, we innovate"..."THE e-Fed of e-Fed's"..."We Dropped The Soap"..."This is Extreme F'n Wrestling"..."The true land of opportunity where there is no glass ceiling or box!"..."we don't segregate, we initiate"..."Lord knows, if its on the internet, its got to be true"..."The Last Stop for Fantasy Wrestling & Freedom!"..."remember history, live for the future, be presentable"..."No Shame, No Mercy, No f'n Rules"..."all our haters make us greater"...

Author Topic: ***BREAKING NEWS***  (Read 102 times)

• Fedhead
  • Icon
    • normbd
    • marijuanamack420
***BREAKING NEWS***
« on: February 23, 2014, 07:10:00 PM »
This just in folks...

The SEF news desk set up with a city outline of Detroit in the background and it must be serious as Nick Miller sits there in a suit with his nerdy glasses. Why doesn't he get contacts? Maybe he has an irritation? Why are we questioning this when he has news to deliver?!

The Mack was involved in a car accident just a couple hours ago in Miami where he is at a hospital unconscious. Results are not confirmed yet as to his condition, so no word on whether he'll be able to attend WAR 158 on February 26th just three nights away where he faces newcomer Drew Stevenson. I'll bring you further updates when I get them myself as that's where I'm headed now, but will see ya on WAR with more!!!