Head Referee
Smokey McWeed
Referee
Tom Walker
Referee
Earl

ANA

November 2nd, 2015

Berzerk plays loud over the pa to keep up with the loud crowd in the Thomas and Mack center while the voice of SEF gets us ready for WAR.

"Hello SEF Universe and welcome to Monday Night WAR!!! I am Nick Miller here with you all to witness the return to WAR for SEF and tonight is a damn good looking card booked my our minority Owner, The Mack, who is SEF World Heavyweight Champion and defending that strap against fellow Impact X Facta member, Jordan Brooks. That is the main event and the fifth singles match of the night as we see ten people in action going one on one with each other. It however is not our only World Title match because kicking off this show will be Hick Janes defending The Net-"

Rock You Like A Hurricane plays over the pa and here comes Jake Voss to a not so popular reaction as he saunters out showing the ego of a prima donna. The defiant god walking around the ring to collect his own microphone, then enters the ring wearing his ring gear with a Defiant God shirt he has available on the SEFZONE, however, he has black tape forming a X over the middle finger on his shirt as this is a PG show. Jake standing in the middle of the ring to draw the attention on himself as he says.

"The Network World Heavyweight Championship is mine and I am not leaving this ring until I am either awarded the title, or placed in the opening match with Hick Janes and Tina, or even replace me with Tina, I don't care, but Jake Voss better be on the marquee in a World Championship match tonight or I hold WAR hostage!!!"

Heavy boos and jeers for Jake who just smiles and says smugly.

"You are just mad cause you know I can do it, and better than any of you which is why I am here and you aren't."

Still more heat for the defiant god who soaks it up with a smile to say.

"Now back to business and my rightful World Championship match, so which one of you managers are going to come out here and make it happen!? Jesus, we got enough GM's for WAR, don't we!?!"

Jake chuckling at that and then we hear Mouth For War play over the pa with Frank E Dangerously leading out the Dangerous Alliance member Hexus who enters the ring. Frankie heading around the ring to the announce table grabbing a microphone to say.

"Sorry Jake, but I am not out here for you, although, f*** it kid. As my last act as general manager of SEF, I am adding you to the match between Hick Janes and Tina for The Network World Heavyweight Championship making it a triple threat. Now, I resign as general manager of SEF and have to say the dangerously days are over. I am just Frankie Malone who is about to take his seat back next to Nick Miller, at least until someone better decides to add a little more color to the show."

And just like that Frankie drops the mic to walk over and take a seat next to Nick putting a headset on to call the show. Perfect Strangers plays over the pa bringing The Triad out who make up the rest of Dangerous Alliance, or whatever its called now, if the alliance even exists anymore as Nick eludes to in his commentary that he now offers.

"So Frankie, this is not really a surprise coming from you, but should be fun. What of the Dangerous Alliance now, is it disbanded!?"

Frankie says.

"Well, it appears the group is entering the ring now, minus Nick Torres, who I believe has chosen his true allegiance, so let's see what unfolds, shall we!?"

Nick says.

"Sounds good!"

The Triad entering the ring with Hexus staring down Jake and the defiant god looking uneasy at the big man. Frank Hussar getting a microphone for Rick and motions Hexus to back down as Jason and Chris stand back showing their own allegiance to The Triad. Rick not appearing too happy, but showing that the natural sinner is alive as he says.

"Well it seems you got in the match Jake, but I come for the same demand and it appears I have bigger numbers to make my demands go further, so this match needs to be one on one between me and Hick Janes. I never got my rematch when he got the upset win over me and I wasn't even cleared to perform, yet I did anyways because I am a fighting champion!"

Loud boos echo through the Thomas and Mack Center while Rick pauses to let them get it out, then says.

"I have a legit right to be here out here and be given the World Title shot, so one of these other managers better get out here and make this right, and they better do it right now."

Blaze of Glory plays over the pa bringing out The Mack in is ring gear with his right arm around Whitney Marret. Whitney in her ring gear tonight looking hot as ever and their numbers grow as we see The Resurrector in black jeans with a black show of peace shirt on. Sammy in her ring gear is under his left arm and Nick Torres in all black with the glasses to boot comes out with Stacy who is in her ring gear. Hick Janes in his ring gear and a white show of peace shirt as he comes out with Nykky to march with their friends to the ring. Jake Voss in the middle of The Triad and the Show of Peace, plus Hexus is lingering behind The Triad as he stands out with his height. Mack with a microphone handed to him by Whitney just smacks his lips like a cocky bastard who don't give a crap because that's what he is and so he says ever so sarcastically.

"Jake Voss, its real simple, your triple threat is now a fatal four way match because Rick Reynolds can and will compete tonight for The Network World Heavyweight Championship because I don't really give a crap what anyone demands. I am minority Owner of SEF and will step up when no one else does cause The Mack always steps up higher than anyone else!

The crowd pops loud and Mack rolling his eyes while letting them get it out, gives Whitney a hot lip smacking kiss, then says.

"Now boys, you and your little so called alliance can disband and leave Rick and Jake out here to get ready for their next match cause the rest of you are banned from ringside. And meanwhile, I will offer a little education on these men and women in the ring with me now...cause what started as a joke has come to be a way of life for the only family any of us ever knew. Ya all know my sweetheart of a old lady, Whitney Marret, my Queen who runs with me in the Show of Peace. Many of ya may remember a good buddy of mine by the name of Nick Torres, or Cobra, and he be my Duke of Seattle along with his Duchess, Stacy. Then there be our big man, The Resurrector, my Duke of Detroit who has his Duchess, Sammy, by his side as well. And one talented little f****r I will call friend to the end of time, my Duke of Memphis, Hick Janes, and his Duchess, Nykky. Of course I be the King of this monarchy I created to keep my family safe as I continue my road to immortality in this business. This wild bunch with me has insured that to be the case more times than I can count, and for as long as I can remember. We are indeed the Show of Peace and always going out in a Blaze of G-"

The lights go out and then The Unforgiven begins to play over the pa as a blue light casts over the Thomas and Mack Center. The SEFTRON lighting up to show Viper in a black casual suit with no tie sitting at a desk backstage in his office with dim lighting to cast him in a shadow almost as he says.

"Nice history lesson Mack, but I used the time to make a decision and it greatly affects who the Owner of SEF is. Now yes, you are the minority Owner and your father is supposed to coming in here to run the place, but let's face it Mack, your daddy ain't coming around here, ever! Your daddy doesn't even really know what you do, but I do cause it was you and I who made a deal to keep SEF alive. But this Show of Peace was never part of the deal."

Mack cuts him off now.

"Neither was you trying to steal my old lady. How has that worked for ya by the way?"

Mack with his arm around Whitney all arrogant knowing he is the only one to get the real thing and not some stunt double like Viper used to falsely portray the SEF GM. Viper keeping his face expressionless and hidden in the dark as he says.

"Regardless, it is time to reveal the real Owner, or rather one of the Co-Owner's of SEF, however, not right now. No, tonight is the right time, but first we have a fatal four way match for The Network World Heavyweight Championship. Frankie, Mack, your contributions as management figures are appreciated and your last acts will be carried out. Frankie resigned as GM and may commentate as long as he wants. Mack, you are relieved as Owner once one of the Co-Owner's of SEF are revealed later on when the time is right."

And now a sick, sadistic grin comes over Viper's face before the tron fades and the lights come back on in the arena with the crowd all abuzz over what Viper had to say. The Show of Peace already making their way to the back with Hick Janes staying with Rick and Jake who are hanging around to start the next match as soon as their other opponent get out here, and Nick Miller says.

"Wow, so just like that Mack is out of management, is that legal!?"

Frankie says.

"Apparently they had a deal, and its not like Mack needs to be in management. He just fills in where he can, but his place is in that ring!"

Nick says.

"No doubt about that. But we got Rick Reynolds and Jakes Voss in the ring ready for a fatal four way for The Network World Heavyweight Championship, plus the champ is out here, so..."

Raise Your Glass plays over the pa bringing Tina out in a skip teasing the crowd with a sexy strut, then flashes the rock on sign before skipping down the ramp to slide in the ring as Samantha Winters makes the announcement.

"The following is a fatal four way match set for one fall and it is for The Network World Heavyweight Championship. Introducing first, from Sacramento California, weighing in at one hundred thirty five pounds, Tina."

The golden gal bouncing on the turnbuckles with the rock on sign held high using her one gloved hand with the fingers cut off to show off painted purple nails. Tina hops down as Samantha finishes her introduction.

"The second challenger in the match, from Amarillo Texas, weighing in at two hundred nineteen pounds, Rick Reynolds."

Rick arrogantly flipping his blonde hair back as Samantha continues.

"And the third challenger, from Albuquerque New Mexico, weighing in at two hundred thirty pounds, Jake Voss."

The defiant god watching everyone with a intent look in his own eyes to conquer them all as Samantha continues.

"And The Network World Heavyweight Champion, from Memphis Tennessee, weighing in at two hundred five pounds, Hick Janes."

The master of the extreme effect shoots both arms up in the air before tossing the title at the ref and running across the ring at Rick flying into him with forearm shots to the face.

Opening Contest
Fatal 4 Way Match
Hick Janes(c) v. Jake Voss v. Tina v. Rick Reynolds w/Frank Hussar
The Network World Heavyweight Championship
Referee: Doug Melvin

Tina looking for a sto on Jake, but gets caught in a german suplex instead. The golden gal is able to flip through to her feet and spring off the ropes into a running dropkick to Jake sending him down. Rick slipping out of the ring to get away from Hick Janes, but the extreme effect flies to the outside with a suicide dive headbutt to the natural sinner. Josh Diabolical and Dead Dawg lead a charging attack by the Renegades of Peace to take out Hick Janes and Rick Reynolds. Barry helping them as Steve White enters the ring with Cliff O Clink and A Native Americano while Marijuana Man saunters around the ring to help Josh. Tina takes down Cliff with a superkick and staggers Steve, but ANA nails Justice on the golden gal and Jake Voss picks her up to hit Victimized and pin her to end the match.

"Here is your winner and the NEW Network World Heavyweight Champion, Jake Voss."

Marijuna Man slinks in the ring while Josh and Dead Dawg drop Barry to the floor, then slide in to rush ANA with a double clothesline. Jake taking his title and running to the back leaving Steve White to get beat down by Josh and Dead Dawg while Marijuana Man directs them and gets involved a little as well before hitting ANA with his newest move, Sister Ann. Marijuana Man taking a microphone as he kneels down at a fallen ANA with his two followers behind him to say.

"The Renegades are crumbling, they are dead, so I have found my true allies, my brothers, and now we are once again killing in the name of SEF!!!"

The Man drops the mic and spreads his arms out wide as Killing In The Name Of plays over the pa, then the lights fade out to black giving them time to vacate quick before the arena lights up to show the renegades picking themselves up and ANA looking enraged as Nick Miller says.

"Marijuana Man with a short, but a complex message concerning the Renegades of Peace living on. And seeing how Jake Voss, their president, bailed on them, maybe they are no more!?"

Frankie says.

"Marijuana Man has his own group risen out of the ashes of the Renegades of Peace burning at the stake, so perhaps they are the future of SEF!?"

Nick says.

"Could be as they made a huge impact in dismantling the Renegades of Peace, although he said they are crumbling, as if something else happened, so we shall see what else transpires as I am getting word that Jake Voss is talking to none other than our COO and CEO, Viper. Greg Boone is going to get a word with them now."

In front of a locker room door is Viper congratulating Jake Voss on his win and praising him like he is the second coming when Greg Boone approaches with a microphone to ask.

"How does it feel to be World Heavyweight Champion Jake, and earning the praise of Viper, big night for you?!"

Jake arrogantly slapping the title over his shoulder and Viper with a pat on the back says.

"First of all, I am none of your concern, so stick to asking about the champ, and its none of your business who I give my praise too ya nosy little prick!!"

Jake laughing at Greg and says.

"Yea Greg, focus on me cause I am the hottest thing in SEF today, I am the World Champ of The Network, and I make that other World Champ look obsolete. I just took out three other top notch competitors in a single fell swoop all by myself."

"BULLSH**!"

A Native Americano bellowing that line out as he approaches the new champ getting in his face with Cliff behind him as well as Steve and Barry. Cliff in Jake's face too and asks.

"What do you mean all by yourself?"

ANA looking at Viper with disgust and asks.

"And what about Viper cause Greg may not have to be concerned, but we are?!"

Jake gulping now and Viper decides to speak up again.

"Boys, the Renegades of Peace are alive and well, I will make sure of that because the Renegades of Peace belong to me. I made this joke of a group famous in SEF, so one day each of you may be wearing gold like your president, now fall in line."

Barry throws his vest down and yells.

"HELL NO! I cam here to wrestle, not be your bitch!"

He walks off now and Steve White looking ready to walk, but keeps his vest saying.

"I'm going nomad."

ANA nods ok to him and Cliff fist bumps Steve, then the two remaining look at the president like they want to kick his ass. Jake just smiling and says.

"Boys, we are in a whole new chapter with the Renegades of Peace and you two will be champions very soon, I promise. Matter of fact, I am going to discuss some ideas with Viper about that right now, so go get me a soda, with ice!"

Jake walks into the room with Viper and shuts out ANA and Cliff leaving the two renegades to fume and build up some steam while Nick Miller says.

"Wow, Viper is assuming control of the Renegades of Peace, but somehow I feel like the Show of Peace will not stand idly by and watch this happen. We however have another match to watch and its one on one between Simon Lee Nash and the II Champion, Bill Roberts, in a non title bout."

We Own It plays over the pa as Samantha Winters makes the announcement.

"The following match is set for one fall! Introducing first, from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at two hundred thirty five pounds, Simon Lee Nash."

Simon walks out slapping some fans hands as he heads to the ring where the son of Nash heads up the steps to step in between the ropes looking ready. The Infection plays over the pa now and Samantha continues her announcement.

"And his opponent, he is the SEF Icon Iron Heavyweight Champion, from Boston Massachusetts, weighing in at two hundred fifteen pounds, Bill Roberts."

Bill runs out to the ring and stops to look up and around the arena, then leaps to the apron to grab the top rope launching himself over and twisting into a leap on the middle turnbuckle where the champ spreads his arms out wide a bit arrogant. He hops down to rip off the title and hand to Samantha as she exits the ring, then the match begins.

Mid Card Bout
Singles Match
Simon Lee Nash v. Bill Roberts
Referee: Doug Melvin

Simon overpowering Bill in a lock up to get the II Champ in a hammerlock. Bill rolling through with a elbow to Simon's head and applies a waistlock in preparation for a german suplex. Simon with elbows swinging and holds himself down to keep from being suplexed. The son of Nash finally catches Bill with a elbow to his head and runs the ropes to spring off in a big boot dropping the hardcore heartbreaker. Simon lifting Bill up for a suplex, but Bill flips over to drop on his feet and catches Simon with a superkick sending him rolling half out of the ring. Bill running the ropes to baseball slide into a dropkick to Simon knocking him to the floor at ringside. The hardcore heartbreaker running the ropes again to leap on to the top rope maintaining his balance, then springs up and off in a shooting star press crashing down on Simon to the floor. The crowd chanting a infamous holy sh** line as Bill even hurts from hitting that dangerous move while Nick Miller says.

"Bill already pulling out the big moves taking the ultimate risks as he is known to do. Simon is holding his own, but has to be reeling after getting hit with that shooting star press."

Frankie says.

"Looks like a great match in the making. Can't wait to see who walks out the winner, just hope its clear."

Bill rolling in the ring and bounces up to run the ropes as Simon is getting up on the outside only to get taken down with a suicide dive headbutt from the hardcore heartbreaker. The II Champ pulling Simon up into a snapping suplex on the floor, then rolls him up into the ring near the turnbuckles. Bill heading straight up to the top turnbuckle and leaps off for the Heartbreak Heaven, but Simon rolling out of the way in time to avoid getting hit. The son of Nash getting to his feet and pulls Bill up into an arm drag to hang on and apply an armbar. Bill twisting around to his knees with Simon staying on him to keep the pressure on the hardcore heartbreaker's shoulder, but struggles. The II Champ fighting to his feet backing Simon to a corner, but gets turned into it and kicked in the midsection. Simon backing off on the referee's order and waits for Bill to come out to kick him in the midsection again. Bill catching Simon's foot and spins him around to catch the son of Nash in a waistlock, then rips him back in a german suplex bridging for the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout. Simon on his stomach and Bill rolling up to run the ropes into a baseball slide dropkick to the son of Nash's head. Bill dragging Simon near the turnbuckles and climbs up to deliver the Heartbreak Heaven for the pin ending this match.

"Here is your winner of the match, Bill Roberts."

The Infection plays over the pa as Bill gets up with his arm raised in victory by the ref, then he collects his title and heads up the turnbuckles to raise the gold high in the air while Nick Miller says.

"Damn good match between Bill and Simon and you got your clear winner, the II Champion, Bill Roberts. Hell of a performance by this young man ready to take the next step it seems."

Frankie says.

"No doubt Bill is ready and to Simon's credit, I think he is ready to step up, but he simply got beat by the better man tonight, no shame for sure!"

Nick says.

"Simon put up a good challenge for Bill which made the win for the II Champ that much more significant, so I am confident we will see prospering futures for both men. Oh, I got word that Mack and the Impact X Facta are meeting with the Renegades of Peace backstage, so let's go check it out now."

And soon we see both groups indeed, minus Jake Voss, in a locker room talking amongst themselves and The Mack sort of speaking to everyone as if leading them into battle, so we move in to hear when the door is slammed shut. So Nick Miller says.

"Ok, well it appears the groups are in a meeting and its now behind closed doors, but being tonight is the return of WAR I have a feeling things are going to get crazy, or rather, berserk!?!"

Frankie says.

"Oh yea Nick, and we get to call it all from right smack in the middle, so let's get on with WAR!!!"

Nick says.

"And that is what we will do as we got Chris Orton and Ruemash up next in a one on one clash of titans. Ruemash not liking Chris Orton's return claiming the master of the Put Down has to earn his way all over again. Ruemash claiming that Chris was handed opportunities early in his career and obviously Chris is upset, so this match has got some bad blood ready to boil over and all right here on WAR."

Frankie says.

"Perfect place to battle it out for these two warriors. I gotta get behind the steel city warrior though, Ruemash has come a long ways from a shitty beginning to being the man who can carry the ball. Why he isn't World Champion right now is only because he hasn't been given the opportunity!"

Nick says.

"Well, maybe a clear win over Chris Orton will change that!? So let's find out who will win when those two go head to head, next.!?!"

I Stand Alone plays over the pa bringing out the CKO as Samantha Winters makes the announcement.

"The following match is set for one fall. Introducing first, from San Diego California, weighing in at two hundred forty five pounds, Chris Orton."

Chris saunters down the ramp showboating how great he is to the fans letting them pat him on the back. He just shrugs them off to enter the ring via the ring steps and poses on the turnbuckles with arms spread wide. On Through The Night plays over the pa bringing the Total Ti Tanium Champion out on the stage beating his chest and slapping the title around his waist as Samantha makes the introduction.

"And his opponent, he is the SEF Total Ti Tanium Heavyweight Champion, from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, weighing in at two hundred fifty pounds, Ruemash."

The steel city warrior swaggering down the ramp with fans reaching for him and he high fives a kid, then heads up the steps to enter the ring like he belongs. Ruemash ripping the title off and thrusts it in the air, then tosses it at Chris and charges in with a Rogue Kick knocking the CKO out of the ring.

Mid Card Bout
Singles Match
Chris Orton v. Ruemash
Referee: Earl

Chris agrees to go ahead with the match once he is able to stand up and Ruemash all over him with clobbering blows to the head and back just beating down the Orton. Ruemash with kicks to Chris and drops a knee to his head, then drops down clamping on a side headlock after slapping him in the head. The steel city warrior popping his legs up to drive knees into the back of Chris while keeping the headlock wrenched on to him. The CKO reaching across the ring and tries to drag himself over, up, and just get free however he can. But then...

Roar plays over the pa and Ruemash up to stomp on the head of Chris and readies for an attack watching the stage. Tina comes from the crowd in her ring gear to hop on the apron of the ring, leap to the top rope, and spring off with a dropkick to the steel city warrior's back. The golden gal up to kick Ruemash in his head, then pulls him looking for a sto. Ruemash shoves her to the ropes and looks for the Rogue Kick, but Tina ducks and drops him with a superkick. The referee having thrown this match out to declare Ruemash the winner, but Tina getting out to take the microphone from Samantha and stands up on the announce table to make her own announcement.

"Your winner is Ruemash due to a disqualification, so both you boys can kiss my boots when I kick you down. However, that may be last little dance in the ring for a while cause I got other priorities to deal with, like a career threatening injury and a new role here in SEF. You see, Viper spoke of two Co-Owners and I am here to reveal that the golden gal is one of them, so boys, meet your new boss. And as a first act of business, next week we will see Ruemash and Chris Orton in a rematch for that Total Ti Tanium Title, but I am also adding Simon Lee Nash to make it a triple threat match and do not worry, I have plans for Bill Roberts. He will go one on one with the winner of tonight's main event, so hit my music and let's get ready to cap off WAR with a World Championship match."

Roar plays over the pa and Tina tossing the mic back to Samantha, then she hops down and heads around the ring and up the ramp as Nick Miller says.

"Wow, Tina is Co-Owner of SEF, this huge, a phenomenal bombshell dropped just like that by the golden gal who is now are boss. And she already booked her first two matches for next week and a title match at that."

Frankie says.

"This is a brand new era for SEF, and we have yet to find out who the other Co-Owner is. Remember, Tina has a partner she has to work with, so that will make things a little more interesting when we find out who that is!"

Nick says.

"Yea, and the way we started the night was pretty big with Mack and his Show of Peace commanding the ring showing who the biggest dawgs in town are and pretty easily disposed of an already fallen apart DA. The Renegades of Peace helping Jake Voss win The Network World Heavyweight Title earlier in the night set up to see that group begin to crumble, but Viper says he is in charge of it now. But we saw ANA and Cliff talking to the Impact X Facta not too long ago leading us to believe things may go a different way, perhaps a merger!? But wouldn't that conflict with Mack being in the Show of Peace and the Renegades?"

Frankie says.

"Yea, but Mack does whatever he wants, plus he already stated it was a joke, so who knows with that crazy mofo!?!"

Nick says.

"Its going to be interesting to see what transpires and all surrounding a SEF World Heavyweight Championship bout between IXF members, Jordan Brooks and The Mack. This is huge and Mack saying that Jordan is the most deserving challenger, so here we are, although Mack is out of power as Owner, so maybe we will see Tina enforce her new law in SEF if anyone else dares to disrupt it, or maybe she will do that herself!?!?!"

Radioactive plays over the pa bringing the lights to a dim red glow and Samantha Winters makes the introduction.

"The following is the main event, set for one fall, and is for the SEF World Heavyweight Championship."

The Mack scooting out arrogantly in his ring gear dancing around into a muscle pose with Whitney Marret strutting out in her ring gear to stand behind him with hands on her hips while Samantha continues.

"Introducing first, he is the SEF World Heavyweight Champion and accompanied by Whitney Marret, from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at two hundred two pounds, The Showsteala."

Mack strutting down the ramp in a swagger like no other making the crowd rush to get to him, but only Whitney hangs on his arm while the hands reach out for a touch. The couple gets to the ring and Mack hopping on the apron to sit on the middle rope as Whitney climbs up the steps to bend over in front of him. Mack spinning in around to do a couple crotch chops, then embrace his wife in a kiss before spinning around to hop up on the turnbuckles patting the title around his waist sticking his clenched fists straight in the air turning side to side to show who the man really is. The Mack hopping down to unsnap the belt and lay it on Whitney's shoulder, then drops into a muscle pose in front of her giving 'em all one more ol' school gig. Scream plays over the pa and here comes Jordan Brooks out to the stage looking all business with a IXF shirt on representing with pride while Samantha introduces him.

"And the challenger, from Bensonhurst Brooklyn New York, weighing in at two hundred forty five pounds, Jordan Brooks."

The BAD man saunters down the ramp taking his time to study Mack and Jake Voss comes running out from behind with the Network World Title belt clocking Jordan in the back of his head. Jordan rolling down the ramp clutching the back of his head and Jake putting the boots to him before running away from Whitney who comes around the ring looking pissed. Jake up on the stage as Mack hops out to check on Jordan along with Whitney and then Roar plays over the pa bringing new Co-Owner of SEF, Tina, out here. She has a microphone in hand and glares at Jake saying.

"How dare you ruin this main event, but since you want involved so badly, then you will defend that World Championship you won earlier against Mack's SEF World Championship in a winner take all main event right here tonight, so get to the ring cause its time for the main event!!!"

Tina pointing to the ring and Jake marches down in protest to roll in after Mack slides in and Tina comes down to help Jordan to the back letting Whitney remain to support her man.

Main Event
Singles Match
The Mack(c) v. Jake Voss(c)
SEF World Heavyweight Championship
The Network World Heavyweight Championship
Referee: Smokey McWeed

Mack toying with Jake emotionally clearly showing an advantage over the defiant god, but draws him in to bury The Showsteala in a corner with kicks. Mack fighting out to back Jake in the corner and lay in a few knife edge chops stinging the defiant god and making the crowd go...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

so Mack keeps it up until the ref forces him back. The Mack doing a lil nature boy strut, then ducks Jake Voss charging at him to run the ropes meeting his opponent on the rebound with a dropkick to the chest. Mack rolling backwards to his feet and pops up into a crotch chop, then leaps up to stomp on the head of Jake spinning off arrogantly. The Mack leaps up on the turnbuckles laying back even more arrogantly, then flips into a seated position as Jake stirs up. Mack stepping to the top rope to leap into a seated position on Jake's shoulders and snaps back into a hurricanrana for the pin,

ONE

TWO

kickout. The Mack leaps up as Jake rolls up and the defiant god eating Da Shows Ova sending him down across the bottom rope to a huge gasp from the crowd at how quick that was. Mack grabbing Jake's leg to drag him when Viper comes out on the stage waving his arm to the back and here comes Mack's Fanboys running to the ring to slide in an attack The Showsteala. Phoenix first, but he eats Da Shows Ova and Drew Stevenson misses a clothesline to feel the same superkick. McMoney looking for Greed, but gets turned around into the Mack Attack and the rest of the fanboys clobber Mack down as Jake hightails it out of there with Viper leaving Mack to his dq win. Whitney Marret coming in the ring to drop Red Flowers with a spear, then nails Trent Flash with Southern Pride. Mack fighting up to send JR Hawk over the top rope, then hits Christian Vane with Da Shows Ova, but Whitney catches Christian to deliver Fall of a Kingdom on him. A few of the fanboys try to gather themselves for a second wave, but Jordan Brooks and Hiroku Shinobi run down with A Native Americano and Cliff O Clink to make sure they stay down. ANA hitting Drew with Justice as Cliff delivers The End to Phoenix. Jordan nailing McMoney with BAD and Hiroku Tokyo Tap's JR Hawk's head off. The four men surround the Show of Peace's King and Queen, then ANA gets a microphone which he tosses to Mack. The Showsteala ever so arrogantly and sarcastically lays down the law of the game.

"It looks like the Renegades of Peace have decided to veto their turncoat president and Viper, you lousy bastard, you never did anything for the renegades except bring it down. The Renegades of Peace are the Impact X Facta, not SEF, they just ride or die for SEF, for life. Now, I ain't making no call to name none of ya prez, but I do recommend Jordan Brooks, hell, I nominate him, I can do that I think!?! So what do you all say, yay or nay!?"

Hiroku with a yay and so says ANA and Cliff, so Jordan says yay and accepts the roles taking the mic Mack offers him to say.

"Yay indeed for it is a new day for the Renegades of Peace charter of the Impact X Facta. And to get business out of the way, we need a VP, and I like Cliff as the Sargent, so I nominate ANA, you may be the newest guy to the game, but you got a natural talent and been in the Renegades of Peace longer than us all. So yay or nay cause I say yay!"

Cliff with a yay and Hiroku nodding as he says yay, and ANA says yay to show acceptance, then Jordan makes one more announcement.

"And the Corporal of Punishment is Hiroku Shinobi cause you proved you are a renegade through and through in the Impact X Facta, so is that a yay or nay!?"

ANA and Cliff say yay as does Hiroku who nods and bows to his friend, then ANA takes the mic to say.

"Well, well, well, Viper, you thought you had the Renegades of Peace in the palm of your hand, but you see, we have the back of The Mack, so he looks out for his own and is insuring a future for those who are given less of a chance than others. We are the Renegades of Peace in the Impact X Facta and we ride for SEF for life, so hop aboard boys and girls, or get left behind cause Justice is coming back home...YYYEEEEAAAAAA!!!!!!"

And ANA dropping the mic to let out a loud.

"HOOOOOOORRAAAAHHHH!!!!!"

And he beats his chest, then Cliff slaps his buddies chest and they raise a fist in the air prompting Hiroku to do the same and now Jordan, then the four men form a circle to touch fists with their arms still held high making a triangle of sorts. Blaze of Glory plays over the pa and here comes the rest of the Show of Peace out on the stage where Mack and Whitney have made their way to and pose with the group they ride with. The Renegades of Peace saluting to the Show of Peace the ol' gangsta sign as Nick Miller says.

"What a way to end WAR after that spoiled main event Jake Voss left us with, although Viper had a major part to play in it. But the Renegades of Peace have repaired their near crumbling that began at the beginning of the night to survive and represent the Show of Peace it seems."

Frankie says.

"For something that began has a joke it sure has become something cool to witness. The history of the individuals in the Show of Peace command so much respect and that goes a long ways. When they ride together and unite, that's something else to see!!"

Nick says.

"Hell of a sight and hell of a team effort to give a small band of rebels in the Renegades of Peace the only chance they may ever get!?! Can't wait to see what transpires next week with the Justice being brought back and a new Co-Owner, plus Jake Voss is a our new Network World Heavyweight Champion. And Tina made two matches for next week with Mack opening the show against Bill Roberts I understand, then we see the triple threat for the Total Ti Tanium Title with Ruemash defending against both Chris Orton and Simon Lee Nash. And in the main event we will see Hick Janes get his rematch for The Network World Heavyweight Chamnpionship against Jake Voss inside a steel cage match, so we look forward to that show next Monday for WAR and until then, have a goodnight folks."

Dark Main Event
Tag Team Tables Match
Priceless Paine v. West Coast Connection(c)
SEF Tag Team Heavyweight Championship
Referee: Tom Walker

Winners and NEW SEF Tag Team Heavyweight Champions:
West Coast Connection @ 27 Minutes 38 Seconds

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock