Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

ANA

Roleplaying Deadline
9 PM EST on November 30th, 2015
Click Here To Check Your Time zone

Role-play Limit
2 per Character

This Brand is Rated TV-PG with a caution for Violence!

Venue
Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas, Nevada

Theme Music
Berzerk by Eminem

Opening Contest
King of SEF Qualifying Singles Match

Hick Janes v. Dean Rush

Mid Card Bout

Jake Voss v. Jason Stratus

Mid Card Bout

Chris Orton v. Cliff O Clink

Mid Card Bout

Ruemash v. Hiroku Shinobi

Main Event
9 Man Championship Scramble Match

Bill Roberts(c) v. Cool Jay Lou v. Dead Dawg v. Josh Diabolical v. Mesa v. Simon Lee Nash v. Jason Price v. Chris Crest v. Jordan Brooks
SEF Icon Heavyweight Championship

Card Is Subject To Change
Staff
Color Commentator
?
Play By Play Commentator
Timekeeper

Nick Miller
Interviewer
Greg Boone
Ring Announcer
Samantha Winters
Head Referee
Smokey McWeed
Referee
Tom Walker
Referee
Earl

ANA

November 30th, 2015

Berzerk plays over the pa of the sold out Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas Nevada and the SEFTRON reveals the arrogant face of the Golden Gal and Minority Owner of SEF, Tina. Her location unknown due to darkness in the background and the crowd focused on the tron allowing Tina to speak.

"Good evening Sin City and welcome to Monday Night WAR!!!"

A loud pop for a fired up statement and Tina smiling bright waiting for the crowd to settle back down before saying.

"I may not be there tonight, but I will be watching and I will be watching next week, and the King of SEF pay per view, then the following night is when I return to make an announcement concerning the future of WAR. This show does have a future however, so don't go thinking we are stopping cause SEF is just getting started on being around forever. Tonight's main event is going to have a hour time limit to allow all nine competitors in the championship scramble to have a fair opportunity at walking out the Icon Champion. And next week we will have another championship scramble, only this time it will be for the Titan Title. So until I see you all the night after the King of SEF pay per view for what is sure to be a rowdy fallout on WAR, enjoy the action."

Tina waving a hand bye and blows a kiss to everyone before the tron fades out and the pa kicks back in with Berzerk while Nick Miller speaks up from ringside.

"Well that was a treat from our Co-Owner, Tina, who made a similar main event for next weeks WAR to the one we have tonight, only next week the Titan Title is on the line. Welcome to WAR ladies and gentlemen, I am Nick Miller, and I am going solo again on Monday night's due to Frankie being exclusive to SEF brand events. Technically WAR is a brand in itself on the SEF network and I guess we are preparing to go to WAR with SEF and start having exclusive deals with talent and staff!? Hopefully I get to remain on every show cause I can't pick a side, I love all the action on the SEF network, or on any network offering professional wrestling. Loving the card for tonight with this King of SEF tournament set to kick off right here live with our first four qualifying matches. Some interesting matches capped off by that huge nine man championship scramble for the Icon Title, so enough wasting time, let's get on with WAR."

Shedding Skin plays over the pa bringing out The Network World Heavyweight Champion wearing his title belt around his waist as Samantha Winters makes the announcement.

"The following match is set for one fall and is a King of SEF qualifying round. Introducing first, he is The Network World Heavyweight Champion, from Memphis Tennessee, weighing in at two hundred five pounds, Hick Janes."

The champ hopping down to the ring with a spring in his step like a revitalized man ready for more and more. Hick Janes climbing the ring steps and keeps going right up the turnbuckles to hop down into the ring bouncing up and down ready to wrestle. Retaliation plays over the pa now and here comes Dean swaggering out in his jeans and a black t-shirt as Samantha makes the introduction.

"Making his way to the ring, weighing in at two hundred twenty five pounds, Dean Rush."

Dean sliding in the ring to pop up and punch his palms ready to get this started.

Opening Contest
Hick Janes v. Dean Rush
Referee: Tom Walker

Both men moving in for a lock up, but Hick switching around for a hammerlock, but nearly gets caught with a elbow. Hick moving into a side headlock and gets shoved to the ropes with Dean following up for a clothesline, but the extreme effect with a back kick to the midsection of the Rush. Dean staggering back bent over and Hick with a kick to his head snapping up, then leaps up to sit on the Rush's shoulders and fall back into a hurricanrana. Hick rolling up and Dean getting up to bounce off the ropes, but gets caught with a running dropkick sending him back to the ropes. Dean bouncing off to catch Hick with a hard diving clothesline and rolls near the ropes trying to pull himself up. Hick rolling over to push himself up, but Dean getting up to run over with a kick to the extreme effect's midsection and drops a elbow to his back. Dean looking for a crippler crossface, but Hick escaping into the ropes and pulls himself to the floor, so the Rush comes flying out with a suicide dive headbutt taking the extreme effect down. Both men down for a count to three by the ref until Dean gets up to yank Hick up into the ring, then the Rush heads up to the top turnbuckle. Hick getting up to turn around and Dean leaps off with a dropkick, but the extreme effect with his own dropkick to counter his opponent and connects with Dean's shoulder. Dean hitting the mat and clutches his left shoulder allowing Hick to gather himself up and run off the ropes to dropkick Dean in his shoulder again, then pulls him into the Cross Armed Effect in the middle of the ring. Dean screaming in pain and has to give it up ending this match.

"Here is your winner by submission and advancing to the King of SEF quarter finals, Hick Janes."

Shedding Skin plays over the pa as Hick gets to his feet where his hand his raised by the referee. The champ collects his World Title belt as we get set to run into our next match cause we got a show to get to.

Mid Card Bout
Jake Voss v. Jason Stratus
Referee: Doug Melvin

Winner:
Jake Voss via Pinfall after hitting Victimized @ 12 Minutes 7 Seconds

Mid Card Bout
Chris Orton v. Cliff O Clink
Referee: Earl

Winner:
Chris Orton via Pinfall after hitting the Put Down @ 19 Minutes 36 Seconds

Mid Card Bout
Ruemash v. Hiroku Shinobi
Referee: Tom Walker

Winner:
Hiroku Shinobi via Pinfall after a small package @ 27 Minutes 39 Seconds

Main Event
9 Man Championship Scramble Match
Bill Roberts(c) v. Cool Jay Lou v. Dead Dawg v. Josh Diabolical v. Mesa v. Simon Lee Nash v. Jason Price v. Chris Crest v. Jordan Brooks
SEF Icon Heavyweight Championship
Referee: Doug Melvin

Winner and still Icon Champion:
Bill Roberts

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock