sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

SEF EXCES 366 {12/23/15}

Started by sopshowtime69, December 06, 2015, 07:36:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Marijuana Man

9 PM EST on December 23rd, 2015
Click Here To Check Your Time zone

Role-play Limit
2 per Character

This Brand is Rated TV-14 for all SEF EXCES shows and TV-MA for SLUMS IS SEF, both with cautions for strong Sexual content and Violence!

Venue
Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids, MI

Theme Music
Coming For You by The Offspring

The Majority Owner of SEF Debuts!!!

Opening Contest
Tag Team Match

A Native Americano & Hiroku Shinobi v. Priceless Paine

Mid Card Bout
Submission Match

Jake Voss v. JR Hawk

Main Event
Triple Threat Match

The Mack(c) w/Whitney Marret v. Hick Janes v. Rick Reynolds
SEF World Heavyweight Championship

Card Is Subject To Change
Staff
SEF EXCES GM
?
Color Commentator
Frankie Malone
Commentator/Timekeeper
Nick Miller
Interviewer
Greg Boone
Ring Announcer
Samantha Winters
Head Referee
Smokey McWeed

Marijuana Man

December 23rd, 2015

"So its time for SEF EXCES live on the SEF network only and the sold out crowd here in the Van Andel Arena is ready for a show, or just The Showsteala, cause Mack is in the house to defend his SEF World Heavyweight Championship in a triple threat match. Hello everyone, I am Nick Miller and I am back with Frankie Malone to call some SEF exclusive action."

Coming For You plays over the pa in the background with the roaring of the fans eagerly awaiting action as Frankie says.

"Yea, for now at least cause its not like I need to be out here, but apparently this show wouldn't be the same which means it would suck without me!!"

Nick says.

Well that sounds like you have been hanging around Mack a bit much, but if the shoe fits! Anyways, we have a-"

Radioactive kicks in over the pa and we see a red glow over the stage with green and teal flashing around the arena, then Mack swaggers out in that cocky strut flashing that sarcastic grin of a man who does it better than anyone else. His insurance agent Clay follows carrying that silver briefcase and his new bodyguard ESC watches their backs. Samantha Wintes with the announcement.

"Ladies and gentlemen, your SEF World and Revolution Heavyweight Champion, from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at two hundred two pounds and accompanied by Clay and ESC, The Showsteala."

Mack striding down in his ring tights and a old Family Guy shirt with a big pic of Peter Griffin on the front a bit faded. A title over each shoulder and he just moves a sucker around in his mouth like an arrogant ass. Mack heading up the steps to step through the ropes and spin around holding a title in each hand, then drops to a muscle pose showing off the gold rather than his arms. The Showsteala pops up to just stand there arrogant enough not to grab his own microphone. Clay instead gets one and holds it up for Mack to say.

"So I am here to welcome out new Owner of SEF and I am waiting. Whoever you are, come out, come out, wherever you are!?! Your biggest star is waiting to see who I gotta run outta town, again, cause SEF got its sheriff and this town ain't big enough for the both of us!!!"

A grin so cocky his own mother would disown him, and Mack waiting as Nick Miller says.

"Mack coming out to welcome our new Owner of SEF, and no Jordan Brooks since he is exclusive to Anarchy of WAR. I don't even think the Owner is here, I haven't heard anything about him besides that the Owner is a man, so we shall see."

On Through The Night plays over the pa with Ruemash swaggering out in his own cocky demeanor like he is ready to take down the biggest dawg. His Titan Title strapped around his waist with just his ring shorts and boots, kneepads, he is ready to go. Ruemash getting a microphone after circling the ring, then enters to stand in front of Mack with a big grin as he says.

"I don't know when the new Owner is supposed to reveal himself and I really don't care. What I care about is getting a shot at the SEF World Heavyweight Championship and The Showsteala cause its about damn time somebody kicked your ass!!"

Mack not dropping his expression and seems to be slightly amused, but still waiting, so Ruemash says.

"On the next Anarchy of WAR, first show of the new year, you and I, one on one, and I'll never challenge you again, if you can beat me. Hell, I'll throw the Titan Title on the line as well cause I am not afraid to lose it all, are you!?"

Ruemash throwing the mic down at Mack's feet and yells.

"HOW ABOUT IT MACK? YOU AIN'T AFRAID OF LIL OLD ROBBIE ARE YA!?!"

Ruemash laughing and spreading his arms out as he backs up to give Mack his room, so The Showsteala motions Clay to move the mic up and says.

"You and I right now, right here, we open this show with your Titan Title on the line, and if you can beat me, fine, you can have a World Title shot later down the road!"

Ruemash nodding yes, but Roar plays over the pa bringing out the leading Minority Owner of SEF, Tina, and she just hustles down in dark purple suit that still hugs her curves with the jacket and black undershirt revealing curves of her breasts. Tina enters the ring via the steps and picks up the microphone Ruemash dropped to quickly say.

"First of all Mack, you don't call the shots, no matter how big a star you are, no matter how much of a sheriff you may be in that locker room to the young guys and gals entering SEF to rise the ranks, you are not in charge of making matches. And since the majority Owner is not here yet, I am changing the main event to a fatal four way and include Ruemash who will defend his Titan Title in the match, so his title and your SEF World Heavyweight Championship are both on the line. Enjoy your night Showsteala and have fun keeping that gold!"

Tina waving in a girlish manner with arrogance, then drops the mic to turn on her heel and pat a hand to the chest of Ruemash before stepping through the ropes to Roar playing over the pa again. Ruemash following his boss out of the ring leaving Mack and his company to just act like its no big deal. Mack making his way over to ringside where he has a seat next to Frankie. Clay standing to his right while ESC is to the insurance agent's right to watch their backs and Nick Miller says.

"Big change for the main event with it now being a fatal four way for both the SEF World and Titan Heavyweight Championships and who knows who will be walking into the new year on Anarchy of WAR as the man of the hour!?! Will it be Mack has he has been able to do for over two years or will Ruemash ascend that final rung to knock The Showsteala down?!?"

Frankie says.

"I'd say to ask him, but Mack is out here to watch, so let's get on with the show and watch some action!"

Nick says.

"Sounds good to me and we have a tag team match with A Native Americano and Hiroku Shinobi fighting for the Renegades of Peace against The Triad's Jason Price and Chris Paine, or otherwise known as Priceless Paine. A war brewing between the two stables, so let's find out what happens next!?!"

Opening Contest
Tag Team Match
A Native Americano & Hiroku Shinobi v. Priceless Paine
Referee: Earl

Jason and Chris with a lot of solid teamwork making the Renegades of Peace put their backs to the wall and fight for all they have and that is what this turned into, especially when JR Hawk runs in with Frank Hussar to help beat down the Renegades.

Winners via DQ: ANA & Hiroku Shinobi @ 18 Minutes 29 Seconds

Cliff O Clink comes running out to circle the ring and grab a steel chair, then enters swinging for every Triad member he can chasing them up to the stage. Roar plays over the pa and out comes Tina with a microphone in hand to make an announcement.

"Since you boys like to get involved in each others business lately, Cliff, you are being added to the next match between JR Hawk and Jake Voss making it a triple threat submission match, so have fun."

Mid Card Bout
Triple Threat
Submission Match
Jake Voss v. JR Hawk v. Cliff O Clink
Referee: Tom Walker

With the Renegades at ringside and three of The Triad, minus Rick Reynolds, Jake Voss is leery on being out there, but remains neutral to the war going on to focus on the match only. Cliff and JR getting a few chances to go one on one and both their stables get involved most of those times, but Jake with a cloverleaf on JR to end the match by forcing him to tap out.

Winner: Jake Voss @ 15 Minutes 47 Seconds

Jake making a quick exit to let the warring stables keep this fight going until security floods the ring forcing them apart. The Triad getting out of there and the Renegades of Peace end up dismantling the security team before they leave a mess of bodies in their wake, so Nick Miller says.

"This war is getting hot between The Triad and Renegades of Peace and with a new year coming may come a new level to the battles, especially after the statement made by the Renegades of Peace on SEF's security team. Its like they are ready to war against SEF or anyone who stands against justice!?!"

Frankie says.

"Mack just told me to tell you, shut up and watch the show get stolen, again, Nicky, his exact words, so there you go, and there he goes."

Radioactive plays over the pa as Mack struts away from the announce table where he leaves his Revolution Title laying. The Showsteala entering the ring to dance around into a muscle pose, then bounce up into a crotch chop and any thinkable rude gesture you can imagine. Mack even dropping his drawers to bare that ass before laying on the turnbuckles to await his challengers.

Main Event
Fatal 4 Way Match
The Mack(c) w/Clay & ESC v. Ruemash(c) v. Hick Janes v. Rick Reynolds w/Frank Hussar
SEF World Heavyweight Championship
SEF Titan Heavyweight Championship
Referee: Doug Melvin

Mack making Ruemash chase him through much of the match and The Showsteala manages to keep himself involved mostly with Rick Reynolds, but trades a few moves and holds with Hick Janes. Ruemash all over the place and has to deal with ESC and Clay with that briefcase while Mack controls the action in the ring, though shows frustrations over Hick Janes preventing a few pins that may have ended the match. Finally we see a man in jeans and a hooded sweatshirt pulled over his head to conceal his identity and he helps Mack secure a pin over Hick Janes ending this match, so Samantha Winters makes the announcement.

"Here is your winner who remains the SEF World Heavyweight Champion and is the new SEF Titan Heavyweight Champion, The Showsteala."

Mack and company clear the ring to take control and The Showsteala soon is draped in all three of his golden championship belts as Radioactive plays over the pa. But then the lights go down to darken the arena, but not completely black. The SEFTRON flashes on to the face of a smaller man in a suit with fairly thick prescription glasses and short brown hair. He sits behind a desk in a office somewhere with a large window behind him that overlooks a dry landscape, almost like a desert, maybe somewhere in the southwest. His hands pressed together at the fingertips and rest on the front edge of his desk as the man leans back in his fancy executive office chair looking like a man with business on the brain and nothing else. The executive finally speaks when everyone is tuned into hear what he has to say.

"SEF universe, you can call me Mister G, every one of you, especially those who work for SEF because I am your new boss. But as for a big unveiling moment where I come down there and make a new match, no, that is not my job. I will handle all business from my office in New Mexico and if I am forced to show up at any event, well, that will be on a emergency basis and I can promise that someone will likely be fired. Until such time ever happens, I have chosen a man who used to work in SEF to be a management figure in my absence, the new Network Manager, so he will report directly to me. That man is Bill McLane and is there now, so I bid you all happy holidays and look forward to a prosperous new year with my new investment in SEF. Thank you for your time and enjoy the rest of our programming tonight and next year."

Back In Black now plays over the pa as the tron fades and out walks Bill McLane in black dress slacks and a tan sports jacket over a grey shirt. His hair black and short with a demeanor of business as well. He has his a microphone in hand and remains on the stage to say.

"Well you all heard our new boss, so now I am in charge and Mack, this show is not over and you will be defending that Titan Title right now against the man under that hood."

Mack looking around all shocked and scared, although a bit in a mockery fashion it appears as he laughs at Bill McLane. The Showsteala pulls down the hood revealing Jordan Brooks is the man who ran out here with Nick Miller exclaiming.

"Jordan can't be on this show, he is exclusive to AoW!!"

But the match is started and Mack shoves Jordan, slaps him, then pulls him in a headlock. Jordan shoving him to the ropes and hits a shoulderblock dropping Mack who falls like a sack of sand overselling the simple move. Mack laying there like he got dropped by a bulldozer as Jordan runs the ropes stomping the mat like a gladiator of the eighties primetime wrestling with mockery in each step. Jordan on his fifth step over Mack falls back like he slipped and lays on The Showsteala to pin him ending this impromptu match, so Samantha Winters with the announcement.

"Here is your winner and new SEF Titan Heavyweight Champion, Jordan Brooks."

Jordan sitting up like he just won his first World Championship and Mack staggering up like he wrestled a marathon, though he did in the fatal four way before this impromptu match, but he is making a mockery. Mack in a corner pretending to cry and Jordan up on his feet with the title in his hands, then goes over to Mack to hug it out displaying a bit more mockery before finally laughing it up to the sound of Blaze of Glory coming over the pa. Bill McLane shouting over the mic.

"ON JANUARY SIXTH THERE WILL BE A STEEL CAGE MATCH FOR THE TITAN TITLE WHEN RUEMASH GETS HIS REMATCH AND MACK HAS THE NIGHT OFF, SO WE WILL MAKE SURE THE SHOWSTEALA DOESN"T GET IN THE BUILDING!!!"

Mack and Jordan laughing it up and do crotch chops at Bill McLane with Mack shouting.

"YOU AND WHAT ARMY BOY!?! WE GOT THE IXF ARMY ON OUR SIDE!!!!"

And Blaze of Glory keeps playing as Mack and Jordan run around the ring making rude gestures, especially Mack who bares that ass a few times and shows off the gold he still holds while Nick Miller says.

"Wow, what a way to end off this show and we have not only revealed our new Majority Owner of SEF, who goes by Mister G, but the Owner named a Network Manager in the form of Bill McLane who will oversee SEF on the road. Mister G will not be here at the events and even stated if he does show up, someone may get fired, so let's hope things run smoothly in the new year and we gain more talent! We do know that a steel cage match for the Titan Title between new champ Jordan Brooks and Ruemash will occur on Anarchy of WAR to kick off the new year on January sixth as Mister McLane just announced. Until then folks, have a goodnight."

menu

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF
SiteLock